Obtaining work permit to carry out paid labor activity in the territory of Azerbaijan Republic by foreignerDocuments required for granting work permits to foreigners and stateless persons to carry out paid labor activity in the territory of Azerbaijan Republic
Employer must submit the following documents to the State Migration Service of the Republic of Azerbaijan in order to obtain work permit:
- Application form (according to relevant form);
The following should be reflected in the application:
- For legal entities – name of the legal entity, organizational-legal form, legal address;
- For physical persons – name, patronymic, surname, data on identification document (serial, number, time and by whom it was issued, address)
- Name of foreigner, patronymic, surname, citizenship, permanent residence address, time and country of birth, sex, profession, information on labor activity in last 5 years, intended post and address of work place.
- Notarized copy of the document confirming possession of expert of the required educational or professional qualification to carry out intended work;
- Reference affirming the necessity to recruit the expert for intended work place.
- Notarized copy of the relevant document giving the right to stay in the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan to foreigners residing in Azerbaijan for other reasons;
- If a legal entity – the notarized copy of regulation and certificate on state registration;
- If a physical person - the notarized copy of identification document and certificate on taxpayer’s registration;
- Foreigner’s health certificate as well as the medical certificate about not being infected by any of contagious diseases included in the list approved by the Cabinet of Ministers;
- Notarized copy of foreigner’s identification document.
for registered users only
Download Application Form (.pdf) fill the form and send us with attachments